Live and work in the European Union!
The EU Blue Card is Europe’s answer to the US Green Card.
The EU Blue Card is a work- and residence permit for non-EU/EEA nationals. The European Blue Card provides comprehensive socio-economic rights and a path towards permanent residence and EU citizenship.
The European initiative has a number of distinctive qualities that will help Europe become the world’s most favourite migration destination:
- Working and salary conditions equal to nationals
- Free movement within the Schengen area
- Entitlement to a series of socio-economic rights (e.g. unemployment benefits)
- Favourable conditions for family reunification
- Permanent residence perspective
- Freedom of association
Three key conditions are to be met in order to request the EU Blue Card.
- Non-EU citizenship
- Educated or professionally experienced
- Employment contract or binding employment offer